Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gravity

Star 
I suggest making gravity multiplier from powers menu work on the Surf server. Only on foot bc with jp or parachute it would be OP.

You already get barely any gravity from upgrading the power, the only logical solution would be to decrease the effectiveness of the power by basically reducing the amount of gravity you get.

(03-01-2020, 05:56 PM)Frost Wrote: You already get barely any gravity from upgrading the power, the only logical solution would be to decrease the effectiveness of the power by basically reducing the amount of gravity you get.

Yeah, just reduce gravity a bit more to be worth upgrading it.

(03-01-2020, 06:22 PM)KFCjanitor Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 05:56 PM)Frost Wrote: You already get barely any gravity from upgrading the power, the only logical solution would be to decrease the effectiveness of the power by basically reducing the amount of gravity you get.

Yeah, just reduce gravity a bit more to be worth upgrading it.

No, in my opinion, the gravity is perfectly fine. Lower it too much and it will be chaos.

Edit: my mistake... I thought you were talking about zombie plague. Yeah, even though I rarely play surf now, I have still realized that you don't really get your gravity decreased, whenever you decide to upgrade that power.

Im working on it

Gravity [Image: 1583671565_fVTJyg98BG8SSux.png]