Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombie plague suggestion.

Good morning i have a few suggestions for both sides humans and zombies.
(Zombie plague)
Humans:
Buff M4 damage, Awp damage and lower famas upgrade recoil (These guns are basicly useless because they are just way to weak)
Nerf Kiasus and Ak damage (With both of these guns you make 200+ damage headhots that is way to much damage, When it comes to ak i would suggest to lower damage but lower the recoil to balance it out. Kiasus damage should be definetly nerfed you do a lot of damage, almost no recoil , fast reload.... i would suggest to lower damage of kiasus add a little bit of recoil.)
New weapons:
I dont know examples of new weapons but we definetly need a few more weapons, since the entire server only plays with almost the same guns (Ak, Kiasus)
Crates?:
At this stage cts are always camping with lm`s. Which is not fun. I would suggest to make some kind of motivation for cts to go outside and make them fight zombies in open field. Maybe we should add some kind of crates which could only be picked up by cts? (Crates would give random stuff like ap,xp and so on...) If the crates are worth they should make cts go outside a little bit more.
New powers for humans:
We need new powers because right now the only ones which are worth taking is Dmg,Speed and Gravity.
Others are pretty much not important in this server.
I would suggest to add powers like: Faster reload, Armor penetration(This suggestion has to do with zombie suggestion read below), Lower recoil power.
I dont know if its possible but maybe you could make a powers which works with lm? For example lower hp of lm but make a power which adds more hp to lm or another power which upgrades the limit of lm per round placement.

[font]Zombies:[/font]
Buff zombie hp:
We need to add more hp to zombies because they are dying in instant i believe all zombies types should receive at least 750+ extra hp.
New types of zombies:
[b]Syren zombie this is zombie which would scream and make cts get a
concussion and they would loose focus on aim.
Invisible zombie (the name explains it self)
New first infected zombie? I believe there should be a unique first zombie with a lot of hp and new powers(which scales of course with amount of players online) maybe like a tank in swarms or something like that? There should a feel of power and danger from the first zombie but he is just way to weak atm.

Add protection for like 2-3secs after respawn:
Zombies should get a respawn protection but only for a few secs.
Powers for zombies:
If Ct`s can have powers i believe zombies should get some too.
Health upgrade, Knockback resistance upgrade, Hp regeneration power.
There should be a armor for zombies power which would lower the damage of cts made to zombies and give them more durability againts cts, But cts would have armor penetration power to balance things out.
[font]Buff drag ability againts JP:[/font]
Drag ability which was added recently to counter jp is rly bad becase even if you drag the player he can simply just fly away without a problem. I believe there shoud be more drag power to it. But to keep it balanced a drag would work for like 7-8secs and then it would break.
Reward for killing or infecting cts:
Add better rewards for infecting cts like extra xp and ap. Right now there is simply no motivation to go for cts because you almost get nothing out of it.
Add more things for zombies in ap shop:
Extra HP, Extra speed(for 1 live).
Lower the price of madness.
Add cooldown for blink ability:
The fact that you can use multiple blinks in metter of seconds is a little bit unbalanced, there should be 4-5 sec cooldown between blinks.

Server suggestion:
i dont know how to explain this but i think all these tags, groups and all that stuff should be removed from server. Why do we need them? many players dont care about that stuff when they play in the server they care about killing zombies and infecting humand. These things only takes space in server but there is no use of them. I believe there should be things only which affects the gameplay.

Bug reports:
Zombie trap stays for the rest of the round on ct in special modes.
I dont know if it is the reason but when i play i noticed when the server crashes it always crashed in foda map, maybe foda map should be removed for a day at least to see if it changes anything.

For now this is it, Once i have few more suggestions i will create a new post Smile
Thank you. - WuT[/b]

About tags, groups and etc.. They will be useful in future. For groups i will add like a party system all in that group will get extra benefit, maybe daily group challenges idk to raise maybe special points? About zombie trap yeah i know it's kinda old problem still looking for the fix. About the rest i will consider it but if i will add more zombie classes they would require level.
Invisible zombie is not needed, maybe siren zombie and i will think of what kind zombies to add.For humans too i will add supplybox back with better rewards Smile
Thanks for suggestions

Hello! We appreciate your interest in the servers and we are thankful for your suggestions.
Quote:Buff M4 damage, Awp damage, Nerf Kiasus and Ak damage, Kiasus damage.

I would most definitely agree to lower the damage to a certain point for these weapons. I would say that Thanatos-7 (or however the gun was called) could be nerfed as well. AWP damage most definitely needs to be buffed and so does the other weapons. Honestly, these (apart from the AWP) are the most commonly used weapons in the server. Another alternative (rather than nerfing the damage of the weapons) is to significnatly increase the needed level to unlock these levels. Perhaps you would even be required to reach the next rank and a certain level, in order to unlock certain weapons.
Quote:lower famas upgrade recoil, When it comes to ak i would suggest to lower damage but lower the recoil to balance it out.

Lowering or adjusting the recoil wouldn't change a lot. Sure it would balance it out for the newcomers, but you can gain ammo packs with a relative ease and no-recoil costs only 30 ammo packs per round, which is relatively cheap and should, in my opinion, be increased to at least 60. So adjusting the recoil wouldn't really be beneficial for anyone anyways.
Quote:New weapons.

I'm sure Karolis will add new weapons in the near future. At the moment the server is not in its best condition, due to some regular crashes, bugs or other small issues so adding new features at this point of time would undoubtedly create new issues. It would be very appreciated if you would have included some examples, it isn't that difficult to find weapons in the internet to include in the server. The issue is that new guns might get bigger attention that others and adding more guns so others can be ignored would be kind of pointless. My personal approach would be to devide the guns between the ranks. Each rank would, let's say, consist of 10 special guns to choose from.
Quote:Crates.

The crates already exist in the server, but they are disabled for the time being due to some technical difficulties we have encountered (this being the regular crashes of the server.) The crates are relatively simple, they spawn every once in a while (humans are the only ones who can collect them) and you can get a bunch of stuff from them -- ammo packs, xp, items. Though, I would say that players who have been playing for a while do get burnt out from collecting the crates eventually, because you don't really get sophisticated rewards for collecting these boxes. It would be nice if, let's say, a legendary box spawned every once in a while where you would be able to get decent items (for example: 1000 ammo packs, 100'000 XP, VIP for 1 map and etc.) this box would spawn one time per map.
Quote:New powers for humans.

I have had a discussion with Karolis about this in the past and there will be new powers in the future, which is the reason why the ranks exist in the first place. The powers, especially the more powerful ones, will be divided throughout the ranks, just so players would be required to grind even more. One of the powers [although not confirmed] would be to increase the times you can use the hook. I would say that armor, XP are also quite useful, because you essentially get more XP for dealing damage to zombies if you upgrade the XP power and you start off with more armor (can upgrade up to 100) each round, making it quite useful. I could agree that health and health regeneration could be buffed by a lot, because those powers [on top of that the crate ones] are utterly useless.
  • "Faster reload" - not a bad idea, yet it would create a massive loophole when it comes to balancing the weapons. Making the reload speed faster would essentially mean that the damage dealt would need to be decreased. Most weapons already have a relatively fast reload [like K1ASUS or AK47] and decreasing their reload time would essentially mean enabling unlimited clips. If this power would be considered, then my personal approach would be to apply this power to only certain weapons, whose reload speed was slow to begin with.
  • "Armor penetration" - now, if I understood you correctly, this would make so each hit would take away less armor. I absolutely disagree and, even though armor is limited to a certain amount of times you can purchase per round, it is already relatively difficult to depleate the armor entirely. I would only agree with this form of power if there was an item for zombies, which could help with the depletion of the armor.
  • "Lower recoil" - no-recoil is already available in the "extra items" shop for 30 ammo packs, but I think this would be a good idea to make it a power instead.
  • "Lasermines" - I don't think it would be wise to have a power to increase a lasermine's health or the number of times you can place them each round. These mines are already tough enough to break through and do [from time to time] give a hard time for zombies. 

Quote:Buff zombie hp.

There is currently an an-going vote on our discord server related to this topic. 5, 15 or 30% are the numbers provided and most people have chosen to vote to increase zombies' health by 15%. The vote is still on-going so you can join our discord server and participate in it.
Quote:New types of zombies.

I have also suggested a bunch of new classes to be implemented in the server and I'm sure there will be in the near future.
  • "Syren" - the confusion part sounds quite bland and useless, given that a concussion grenade is already available. Rather than "confusing" the players and having their screen shake, what if the Syren pulled the players towards it or just gradually decreased the surrounding player armor and/or health?
  • "Invisible zombie" - making a zombie entirely invisible would be quite annoying and unfair to others so rather than having the zombie be invisible indefinitely, what about making it an ability so it could be used every 30 seconds for, let's say, 10 seconds?
  • "New zombie" - technically there's already a "hero zombie", which isn't all that powerful, but it has some neat abilities, which do help out quite a lot. Making the first zombie overpowered wouldn't be reasonable due to balancing issues. Though, I would say that the first zombie should have its health increased by a lot and the hero zombie should also be buffed.

Quote:Add protection for like 2-3secs after respawn.

Agreed. Zombies should be protected for a very short period of time, just so they are not showered with bullets immediately after spawning. Now, I think there was some sort of a protection at one point, but I don't know why it was removed.
Quote:Powers for zombies.

There has always been an issue having the right balance between the humans and the zombies. Enabling powers for zombies would mean that humans would have to have an alternative to fight the existing powers off. But when it comes to simple powers like health, then why not.
  • "Health" - could be a useful and a reasonable power for zombies, as long as it is kept at a moderate paste and doesn't increase the health by a lot.
  • "Knockback resistance" - many zombies already have little to no knockback, the word you are looking for here is "painshock", which essentially slows down the enemy's speed, whenever they are shot at. I don't think this is a good idea as it would be a catastrophe in, especially, tunnels.
  • "HP regeneration" - would also have to be kept at a moderate paste, VIPs have access to this kind of item at the moment and if this was made a power, I think it should have a similar concept to the current HP regeneration, which VIPs can purchase via the VIP shop.
  • "Armor" - doesn't really make any sense. If the zombie would have its health and health regeneration upgraded already, the zombie would be made quite powerful. If you are asking the weapons to be nerfed, then what's the point of making this kind of power? It's crutial that zombies can play, but that they also don't live forever or for long enough. Even with the help of the armor penetration power, multiple zombies could still deplete the armor relatively fast, but humans would have a relatively harder time to kill a zombie, especially if it was moving around. Rather than making the power decrease the weapon damage permanently, the power could be an upgrade, which would decrease the chance to be headshotted by a human.
  • "Drag ability" - I don't know why this is in this section given that it has nothing to do with the powers, but yeah, the drag power is not fully finished and people with a jetpack won't be able to fly away that easily as the drag will override its speed. That being said, it would also probably mean that the items price would be increased. The drag could be limited, but then again you just have to shoot the zombie once to get loose.

Quote:Reward for killing or infecting cts.

I mean you already get XP and ammo packs for infecting a single human, it is just not announced whenever you do. Making it more rewarding could be a potential risk, as that would mean that people would have an easier time to farm XP and/or AP or just infect themselves deliberately so they could infect other players and farm that way. I think it is fine as it is, I just think that there should be more classes and side-elements (something more entertaining) to compensate the fact that you've become a zombie.
Quote:Add more things for zombies in ap shop.

Extra health could be proven as a useful item, but you have already suggested a "health" power along with regeneration and the increasing of zombies health so I don't really see in making the zombies potentially be even more powerful. You can, however, at this point of time purchase a health regeneration in the VIP menu.

Speed is absolutely unnecessary, zombies are designed to have different kinds of speeds -- some are faster, others are slower. Don't even want to imagine how the speed would be increased for the sonic zombie if somebody purchase the speed item on top of that.

I personally think that zombie madness is at a reasonable price, because you can easily gain ammo packs as a human anyways. Pick the "beloved by shop" class and grind for ammo packs. Decreasing the price of the madness would only encourage players to use the madness more oftenly and, even though the item is limited, 3 times can still be annoying enough.
Quote:Add cooldown for blink ability.

You can't use multiple blinks at the same time, you might be mistaking it with other zombies using it numerous times coincidentally. The cooldown between each blind is around 30 seconds, you can see the cooldown in the middle of the screen, whenever you press "R". If there is no cooldown, then it might be disabled for now due to technical difficulties.
Quote:Server suggestion.

The only existing tags in the server are the ranks (/rankup), the privilege names and the group names, and that is it. I would agree that the idea behind a group seems quite pointless, unless it will have a meaning in the future and some cool elements. For now it seems like a completely unnecessary feature. These tags take little to no space in the server, actually, because they play a very little role. However, when it comes to ranks and privileges, those are needed to determine your statuss and your current position. I would like to see the rank and the privilege be combined, rather than choosing one or another. People don't just care about the gameplay, but about aesthetics as well. I don't think people would be pleased to see laser mines be random cubes, zombies and CTs without any skins. Aesthetics is a very important part of the server, which tend to attract many players.

Wow, this was a very detailed, descriptive and a creative suggestion. Good job! Thank you very much and keep the suggestions coming!

Nerf awp damage? Nice

Also spawn protection for zombies been removed as it might become op on small maps. 1 sec isnt enough for zombie protection while 3 the last reason.

"I would say that armor, XP are also quite useful, because you essentially get more XP for dealing damage to zombies if you upgrade the XP power and you start off with more armor (can upgrade up to 100) each round, making it quite useful."
Sorry i have no clue how to do a quote like you but i thought that Karolis said you can get extra xp from powers only when you kill a zombie, you dont get any xp from damaging zombies.
And when it comes to armor power. 100 is not bad but the question is it worth griding all that prestige for 100 armor? when it costs just 5 ammo for that 100 armor? I dont think so. Just like you said griding ap is very easy so there is no point in spending a lot of prestige for armor power.

And when it comes to armor i think you got a wrong idea. Im not talking about armor like for ct. Im talking about a completly diffrerent system. For example Armor power max lvl is 5 and it gives you 10% damage reduction. So if ct does 200 damage to you then you get 10% damage reduction and you only receive 180 damage. But this is just an example its like damage reduction or something like that. I just call it armor for some reason. Of course there would be a lot of balancing needed but at least it would be worth griding for some people.

(02-24-2020, 04:30 PM)WuT Wrote: "I would say that armor, XP are also quite useful, because you essentially get more XP for dealing damage to zombies if you upgrade the XP power and you start off with more armor (can upgrade up to 100) each round, making it quite useful."
Sorry i have no clue how to do a quote like you but i thought that Karolis said you can get extra xp from powers only when you kill a zombie, you dont get any xp from damaging zombies.
And when it comes to armor power. 100 is not bad but the question is it worth griding all that prestige for 100 armor? when it costs just 5 ammo for that 100 armor? I dont think so. Just like you said griding ap is very easy so there is no point in spending a lot of prestige for armor power.

And when it comes to armor i think you got a wrong idea. Im not talking about armor like for ct. Im talking about a completly diffrerent system. For example Armor power max lvl is 5 and it gives you 10% damage reduction. So if ct does 200 damage to you then you get 10% damage reduction and you only receive 180 damage. But this is just an example its like damage reduction or something like that. I just call it armor for some reason. Of course there would be a lot of balancing needed but at least it would be worth griding for some people.
Well either the XP is increased by each kill you get or the damage you inflict, it still gives you an advantage and improves your XP rate. It would be nice if it actually increased XP per damage inflicted, but then it would, again, be too easy to gain XP.

Armor as we all know is limited to 3 per round [4 if you're a VIP], having the power maxed out and gaining 100 armor each round means that you are essentially gaining another 100 armor. Plus, the armor builds up each passing round, so you could end up saving up to 400 armor without paying a nounce. So even though you can purchase the armor for a relatively cheap price, it is still limited and I would have completely agreed with you that the power seems meaningless if the armor did not have any limitations. On top of that, grinding for XP and gaining prestiges is very easy... if you are determined enough you can easily get 10 prestiges in one day by playing for around 2 maybe 3 hours. Plus, the whole purpose of this particular mode with gunxp is to grind as I don't see how there's any point in reaching level 100 or building up XP if there's nothing you can spend your XP on other than prestiges at the moment. Ranks don't give any adventages for now.

I did get your point about the armor for the zombies and I even had the same thought/idea as you just proposed, but the idea itself seems inadequate. Having a zombie maxed out on health; regeneration; armor and whatnot would make the zombie itself unreasonably powerful. Plus, you are not really paying attention to other aspects, you are advising that certain weapons are nerfed, but now you are recommending to increase zombies' health, make new powers for zombies to essentially make them even more powerful. As I mentioned before, the best option is to decrease the chance of being headshotted by the humans, instead of reducing the weapon damage for that particular zombie completely.

Overall, all the current existing powers have their own value... the difference is that some powers are more meaningful or powerful than others, but that doesn't mean that the power is completely useless.